Get Back On Track and This Time Stay There!
Like losing weight, it’s easy to gain, but hard as the dickens to get it to melt off of your amazing temple, it seems easier to get off track than it is to get on track.
PROMISE YOURSELF, NO MORE PROCRASTINATION
When we’re trying to get on track procrastination seems to come in, hold us hostage and keeping us in bondage. Our gifts lay dormant collecting cob webs and by the time we decide to dust off those dusty old webs, we’ve lost all motivation.
Listen, we don’t have all the time in the world to get things right. If you’ve fallen off track now, at this nano second, today it’s time to make a move. It’s time to take inspired action leaving all fear in your past.
We look up and time has come and gone and we’re still stuck in that same position we were stuck in yesterday, last month or perhaps even last year.
What does it take for us to get back on track traveling through the universe on our own exclusive journeys. Will it take a mind blowing quake to open our eyes and shake the fears out of us? Not necessarily. You can get back on track and feel the sheer excitement that awaits you on your tailor-made journey.
Here are a few ways to help you get your feet out of the miry clay to fuel your visions, dreams and goals and get you back on track forever.
- Talk to God
- Read His Word (find verses of Scripture that pertain to your current situation/lifestyle)
- Access all tools and resources available to you.
- Write down exactly what it is that you want to do with your life.
- Create and design a plan describing your gifts
- In your plan describe how you will use your gifts and talents.
- Describe your unique skill set in full detail.
- Create a goal board for yourself.
- Believe and trust in God.
- Believe in yourself.
- Do what you were born to do.
- If you have done all these things, start over and edit your thoughts and plans and remember to,
- GIVE GOD THANKS.
Now, go and get your journal and start planning your life in a way you’ve never planned it before for you are worthy! Doors are waiting to open up to you.
Blessings to you God’s Virtuous Women Entrepreneurs!!!!!!